Happy Sunday! Based on all the great photos in my inbox, it has been a busy week in the doll world. Here are the photos you sent in.
Lucy (La Lalla/Paola Reina) is proudly showing you the Renaissance town hall in Zamosc. Zamosc is a town in south-eastern Poland which was founded in the 16th century. It is often called “the pearl of Renaissance” and is very beautiful! From Agnieszka
From Wendy – Cecile is going to be representing Brazil in my dolls of the world collection. She’s so excited to get her new costume for Mardi Gras carnival!
From LillyBlossom – This week I made a doll from some spare cloth and embroidery thread. She doesn’t have a name yet, but i think she makes a great addition to the family!
From ElevenDollStars: Here is my doll, Cassidy! She is a TrulyMe 53 doll with hearing aids! I think her hearing aids make her more unique, and makes her standout from the crowd.
From Cordelia – Marissa and Rose have set out on a nature walk in the park. I wonder what discoveries they will make?
I found my newest doll, Gracie Marie, at a thrift store last Sunday. I had to use a magic eraser on her face, hand, legs, and shoes, stain remover on her dress, and clear nail polish on the rip in her stockings (to keep them from ripping more), but now she’s good as new! My other china dolls, Marguerite and Emily, are happy to have a new best friend. From Emmie
From KrazyKittenz – Winter in July. I found some old pictures from when it snow stormed!! See the complete photostory at https://thedollsoftexas.
From Eileen Mary – My doll Venus, who is a custom Caroline, and her friend Zaira took some photos for Zaira’s fashion blog, www.worldwidedolls.net. This was one of my favorite photos from the shoot, but you can visit Zaira’s blog to see the others.
From Sarah – I have my dolls named after the Tolmachevy Sisters!
From Hannah – This is my favorite picture from the Independence day parade that my dolls did. You can check it out at https://dolltasticallyfun.
Hi guys! Right now Grace and I are in Avalon I took this picture of her hope you like it! PS She did not go in the water. From Charlotte
We love seeing what you make for your dolls, adventures they have, and great finds. If you would like to submit your photo for next week’s Sunday Showcase, here are the basics:
- RESIZE your photos to 540 pixels wide (this is easy to do using our favorite photo editing site Picmonkey and it saves me valuable time and web server resources)
- Email your photo to email@example.com (it must be your own photo – do not take photos from someone else’s site and submit them as your own)
- Put “SUNDAY SHOWCASE” in the subject line (I get a ton of email & this will help ensure yours makes it in)
- Make sure you include a description or caption for your photos
- Please just send in ONE photo per week for the Sunday Showcase so I can include everyone’s photos. If you have something longer or want to submit more photos visit the Get Featured page.