Farewell January! It’s been fun but February will being lots of new adventures and hopefully no snow!
We have so many beautiful photos sent in by our readers this week that I can’t wait to get started!
From Agnieska – This is Emilka, my new doll (Madame Alexander, mixed prints). She is a beautiful doll, delicate and charming. I decided to buy her after I had read the review at DollDiaries and I am vey happy about it. So, thank you, Char! Here Emilka looks a little lost in the snow in front of the palace-museum in Bedzin, Poland.
From Sophie F – I have been sewing a bunch this week. This is one of the dresses I made. To see more follow my Instagram: @project_ag_runway
From Maya – New Valentine’s Day treats at the pastry shop! See a new photostory coming soon on my blog: dolls123456789.blogspot.ca
From MyLittleMegara: Frozen on Ice Anna and Elsa love this time of year!
From Raven.Kitty – Our first submission is a Star Wars themed custom Karito Kids Pita, as Rey. The outfit we bought on ebay, and the staff and pouches are custom handmade. The boots are modified AG Kirsten meet boots. BB-8 is from Target.
From Rosie F– Rebecca is dreaming of summer!
From Mimi – Snow in the South!
From Kate – This is Ella-Grace. She is a Girl Scout in a wheelchair.
From Victoria — This week I made my dolls a bunk bed out of white foamboard! http://victorialsmithauthor.
Persephone and her sister, Pamela met for the first time at Christmas. You can see that beauty runs in the family.” We love Tonner dolls in our house. From Sheryl and Hannah
We love seeing what you make for your dolls, adventures they have, and great finds. If you would like to submit your photo for next week’s Sunday Showcase, here are the basics:
- RESIZE your photos to 540 pixels wide (this is easy to do using our favorite photo editing site Picmonkey and it saves me valuable time and web server resources)
- Email your photo to firstname.lastname@example.org (it must be your own photo – do not take photos from someone else’s site and submit them as your own)
- Put “SUNDAY SHOWCASE” in the subject line (I get a ton of email & this will help ensure yours makes it in)
- Make sure you include a description or caption for your photos
- Please just send in ONE photo per week for the Sunday Showcase so I can include everyone’s photos. If you have something longer or want to submit more photos visit the Get Featured page.