The forecast calls for snow flurries today – could winter really be here finally on the east coast? It is fun to see some of you photographing your dolls in the snow already. I hope you have a fantastic day and get some doll time in!
From OurAGDollhouse – At the beginning of the New Year, two new dolls arrived at the dollhouse! Check out the post here: http://ouragdollhouse.
From Madelon – Lea heads to the beach!
Soleil and her puppy enjoy the fresh air on a wintry day in Michigan.
From Peace – I made some tiny dolls’ schoolwork! Any ideas on how to make a tiny ruler?
From C – Kit gets in a fancy dress for a party!
From Cordelia – Rose and Marisa are happy to be wearing their pretty dresses.
From Miriam – Eliana shows off the shell she found at Cabrillo Beach.
From Emily – Julie is dreaming of spring in her flower power dress! You can see the steps for making the floppy bow headband on my blog, http://herstoryag.wordpress.
From Victoria — This week I did a photo shoot of my doll Maggie. This photo was one of my favorites. http://
We love seeing what you make for your dolls, adventures they have, and great finds. If you would like to submit your photo for next week’s Sunday Showcase, here are the basics:
- RESIZE your photos to 540 pixels wide (this is easy to do using our favorite photo editing site Picmonkey and it saves me valuable time and web server resources)
- Email your photo to email@example.com (it must be your own photo – do not take photos from someone else’s site and submit them as your own)
- Put “SUNDAY SHOWCASE” in the subject line (I get a ton of email & this will help ensure yours makes it in)
- Make sure you include a description or caption for your photos
- Please just send in ONE photo per week for the Sunday Showcase so I can include everyone’s photos. If you have something longer or want to submit more photos visit the Get Featured page.