Good morning!! I hope everyone had a great week and the return to normal schedules was not too bad! Let’s take a look at what our reader’s dolls are up to this week.
From Tony – Kanani performed a hula at a recent holiday luau with her family and friends.
From Juliana – Zoe loves her new pajamas inspired by Lea’s.
From Phoebe – My doll’s family photo. From top left: Annie, Kaya, Kit, Charlotte, Zoe. Bottom left: Consuelo, Ava, Maddie.
From Cordelia – Katherine loves to play her violin, especially at Christmas when she can bring joy to others by playing carols.
From Diana – Today is the last day to enter my contest-extended to the 10th. (It’s ok, it can be an old vid!) I hope ya’ll can enter and have a great weekend. ;D See all the information here:https://www.youtube.com/
We love seeing what you make for your dolls, adventures they have, and great finds. If you would like to submit your photo for next week’s Sunday Showcase, here are the basics:
- RESIZE your photos to 540 pixels wide (this is easy to do using our favorite photo editing site Picmonkey and it saves me valuable time and web server resources)
- Email your photo to firstname.lastname@example.org (it must be your own photo – do not take photos from someone else’s site and submit them as your own)
- Put “SUNDAY SHOWCASE” in the subject line (I get a ton of email & this will help ensure yours makes it in)
- Make sure you include a description or caption for your photos
- Please just send in ONE photo per week for the Sunday Showcase so I can include everyone’s photos. If you have something longer or want to submit more photos visit the Get Featured page.