Happy Sunday!! There are so many beautiful photos that were sent in this week – let’s just get started!
From Raven.Kitty – Malia’s (Karito Kids Lulu) favorite time of the week is when she is at her African dance and drumming class. She is always the first one to arrive, and the last to leave. The outfit is AGs African Dance outfit, with handmade jewelry. The drums were found on ebay.
I was so excited when I found a Corelle baby doll for $10 and a H4H doll for $9 at a consignment sale on Monday! The H4H doll came with one shoe and no earrings, but I love her anyway! I will send a picture of the baby doll next week. Does anyone now what the H4H doll’s original name is? If you don’t know I’d also like name suggestions for her! I named the baby doll Adison. -From Emmie
From DanceDayz – Here is Caroline dressed in her Battle Dress.
From Luv4Dolls – The weather finally warmed up so Kit, Saige, and Meatloaf went out for a stroll! Saige is wearing Isabelle’s Sweater (retired), the Fair Isle pants, her meet boots (retired), AG glasses, and a knitted hat from my Nana. And Kit is wearing Saige’s Sweater (retired) Saige’s leggings (retired), the shoes from Ag’s School Days outfit, and tank top from an AG exclusive, and Meatloaf is a retired AG pet.
From Kristen L.- Happy Birthday Poison Ivy!
From Stephanie – This is my Dress a Doll from Tawny Nix. I call her Iris. She’s wearing an outfit from the Springfield Collection, including the tights. Iris is a slim, all-vinyl doll like the Carpatina dolls, but the skirt fits perfectly because it has an elastic waist. Even the tights fit as if made for her, and I love these tights. They’re really nice quality, as is the skirt and sweater.
From Phoebe – Ava and Charlotte are enjoying breakfast!
From Madelon – Julie relaxed in her owl print pjs.
From LoneStarDolls: Kristen had a blast riding Rosie on the farm. They even brought Elsa their foal (not shown)! For more of Kristen and my other dolls adventures check out https://thedollsoftexas.
We love seeing what you make for your dolls, adventures they have, and great finds. If you would like to submit your photo for next week’s Sunday Showcase, here are the basics:
- RESIZE your photos to 540 pixels wide (this is easy to do using our favorite photo editing site Picmonkey and it saves me valuable time and web server resources)
- Email your photo to email@example.com (it must be your own photo – do not take photos from someone else’s site and submit them as your own)
- Put “SUNDAY SHOWCASE” in the subject line (I get a ton of email & this will help ensure yours makes it in)
- Make sure you include a description or caption for your photos
- Please just send in ONE photo per week for the Sunday Showcase so I can include everyone’s photos. If you have something longer or want to submit more photos visit the Get Featured page.