Happy Sunday Showcase day! Apologies for no picks of the week yesterday, but between coaching a gymnastics competition, theater rehearsals for Nat and editing Toy Fair photos, there just wasn’t time. It should be back next week.
Now, let’s take a look at all the gorgeous photos you all sent in.
From Mimi – At our favorite place having sweet treats on Valentine’s Day!
I am not sure who sent this one in – the email address doesn’t even give me clues, but Grace looks like a natural on the ice!
From Jessica – This week we named our new puppy with a fun photostory! Read more about it on my blog, here. (http://lunavilledolls.
From Linda – Kirsten wanted to thank you for the apron, Doll Diaries pins and stickers that we got for winning the Best Photography of Dolloween Contest. THANK YOU!!!!
From Phoebe – Miss Charlotte is enjoying the nice weather.
From Cordelia – Marisa, delighted by the recent snowfall, is enjoying zipping down the hill on her toboggan.
From Luv4Dolls – Kit and Saige wish everyone a Happy Valentine’s Day!
From Madelon – Lea wears a flower decorated dress by OG.
From Tony – Kanani is so happy to get her new Spring Breeze outfit from AG, she loves it!
From Fawn – When I saw the new AG Rainbow Sprinkles outfit I knew I could recreate it with stuff I had on hand. My AG rescue doll, Josey, is wearing the Springfield tunic top and leggings, My Life As jell shoes and Paradise Kids hat. All in all my doll and outfit cost around half the price of the AG outfit alone.
From Hannah – I found two dolls at a local thrift store last year. I restored them, and finally they are ready to sell!
Buy Mary Lyn here:http://www.ebay.com/itm/-
Isabella here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/
From Agnieszka – My Antonia (Gotz, Hannah) walking in Cracow on a very rainy day.
From Raven.Kitty – Saila looks quite proud with her favorite dog Nukilik, and the new qamutiik sled that her uncle Raven custom made for her.
From Kristen L.– A few weeks ago I tried some 18 inch clothes on Mosi. Even though it’s a little big, it still works!
One of our sponsors, Doll Collector’s Gallery, is having a Scavenger Hunt Giveaway! For details on how to enter visit: http://www.dollcollectorsgallery.com/Doll-Collectors-Gallery-Contest-Page-s/2073.htm. This week’s winner will be announced Monday, Feb 22 at 2 PM and then another Scavenger Hunt Giveaway will be start the same day right after 2 PM and will end on Feb 29th.
We love seeing what you make for your dolls, adventures they have, and great finds. If you would like to submit your photo for next week’s Sunday Showcase, here are the basics:
- RESIZE your photos to 540 pixels wide (this is easy to do using our favorite photo editing site Picmonkey and it saves me valuable time and web server resources)
- Email your photo to firstname.lastname@example.org (it must be your own photo – do not take photos from someone else’s site and submit them as your own)
- Put “SUNDAY SHOWCASE” in the subject line (I get a ton of email & this will help ensure yours makes it in)
- Make sure you include a description or caption for your photos
- Please just send in ONE photo per week for the Sunday Showcase so I can include everyone’s photos. If you have something longer or want to submit more photos visit the Get Featured page.