Happy Sunday Showcase Day! The dolls have definitely had some good adventures this week – take a look:
Merida had a tree climbing adventure this week! From Lauren.
From Peace – Elisabeth, as a pioneer, enjoying a beautiful day! Elisabeth is a Gotz doll and she is gorgeous!
Trying on our friends’ clothes! From Vivienne
From Rachel D – Felicity tried to do a science experiment this week, but it didn’t go exactly as planned. See what happens here: https://www.youtube.com/
From Sarah – Supporting Melissa Gurgel from Brazil, my dollies including the newest member, Aimee
From Kristen L.– Grace and Ivy are enjoying their afternoon!
From Fawn – Always thrilled to have a snow day, Kevin goes cross country skiing through the neighborhood.
From Flo – Make your own Valentine’s day outfit for Coconut or your other pets! Instructions at https://
From DanceDayz – Felicity, Elizabeth and Caroline are already to watch SONS OF LIBERTY on the History Channel.
From Maria S – Julie is rushing to finish her book report book for school on Monday! She is wearing her retired Christmas dress that was on sale last week.
From Jo – Rahel wasn’t feeling well, but her friends Tipi and Consuelo took good care of her! You can see the story here: http://saigeandkit.blogspot.
From Wendy – Beautiful Grace and Eleanor
From Laura V – Emily took out some chalk and started drawing the other day. Here she is admiring her finished masterpiece.
From Saskia – I recently made a Grace inspired chef set. To see more pictures please visit my blog Craftfun and more…
From Isabella and Kit – This was for my instagram untill i noticed my dog in it. He is always photo bombing.
From Kylie – This is my doll Nicole Grace Adams and for more pictures of her go on my Instagram AG_lover999
- RESIZE your photos to 540 pixels wide (this is easy to do using our favorite photo editing site Picmonkey)
- Email your photo to email@example.com (it must be your own photo – do not take photos from someone else’s site and submit them as your own)
- Put “SUNDAY SHOWCASE” in the subject line (I get a ton of email & this will help ensure yours makes it in)
- Make sure you include a description or caption for your photos
- Please just send in ONE photo per week for the Sunday Showcase so I can include everyone’s photos. If you have something longer or want to submit more photos visit the Get Featured page.