I hope you had a great week! We have been busy here getting ready for the holiday and I think the thing I am most looking forward to is my son coming home from college this week! The girls and I did some crafting last night and I have a fun craft to share with you tomorrow, the Doll Diaries Dollidays Reader Photo Contest is coming up, and we have more great posts from the whole team scheduled for this week. But first, let’s see what your dolls were up to last week!
From Cordelia – Katherine and Rose are returning from Christmas shopping. Their packages contain a gift for their friend, Marisa, and surprise presents for each other. I wonder what gifts they chose?
From Annie – Ava (MYAG #55) took her little sister Emily for a walk in the fall leaves. Scruffy came along too
From Rachel D – Rebecca, Felicity,and Mia are super excited to hang their stockings up!
From Fawn – We light the Advent Candle against the winter night, To welcome our Lord Jesus who is the world’s True Light.
From Heather T. : I made this cute no sew tutu for my Addy doll. For the tutorial, please visit my blog. http://www.dolldaydreams.
From Becky W. – Celtic Princess
From Suzanne – My mini dolls are feeling festive In the cozy Christmas cottage I made for them. I found the Fisher Price fireplace and bench at a thrift store packaged with some other doll items. I made the rug and bench cover with scrap fabric and adhesive felt. The little hat was part of a bottle decoration set (along with a holiday apron sized just right for larger dolls). Everything else was from post-Christmas clearance through the years. HAPPY DOLLIDAYS!
From Kaitlyn – My dolls setting up the Christmas tree and making some cookies.
From Emma – The Dollhood crew getting ready for Christmas.
- RESIZE your photos to 540 pixels wide (this is easy to do using our favorite photo editing site Picmonkey)
- Email your photo to firstname.lastname@example.org (it must be your own photo – do not take photos from someone else’s site and submit them as your own)
- Put “SUNDAY SHOWCASE” in the subject line (I get a ton of email & this will help ensure yours makes it in)
- Make sure you include a description or caption for your photos
- Please just send in ONE photo per week for the Sunday Showcase so I can include everyone’s photos. If you have something longer or want to submit more photos visit the Get Featured page.