Good morning! I can’t believe that today is the last Sunday Showcase of 2014 – I’m sure next week’s Sunday Showcase will be filled with photos of Grace and New Year’s adventures. But first, let’s see what your dolls were up to this week.
From Fawn – Merry Christmas! “For unto us a Child is born; Unto us a Son is given.” Isaiah 9:6
From Nonna – Here is one image from my first photo story which will be located here: http://mommysdollclub.com/wp/?p=471 at Mommy’s Doll Club as of December 24.
From Erin H. – My dolls modeling The Queen’s Treasures Salvation Army Doughnut Girls outfits. The Salvation Army Doughnut Girls provided doughnuts for the American soldiers during World War One.
From Flo – Rebecca bought some ice skates from Ebay! Read the rest of the story at http://sayhellotomylittlefriends.wordpress.com/
From Becky – Isabelle ready to greet the GOTY 2015
From Caroline – Gwen is ready for a party in her new outfit she got for Christmas.
Samantha is snuggled up in her cruise cabin sailing to Europe for Christmas vacation! From –Katie M. (and her cousins), Caitlin C., and Lucy M. (This was a fun cousin project to work on Christmas afternoon at Nana’s!)
I received Cecile’s Parlor Outfit for my Cecile for Christmas, but Nadria, (Madame Alexander Autumn Mist) had other ideas! She is also enjoying her new curio, another gift. – Eileen
From Cordelia – Katherine and Rose had a wonderful Christmas morning with lots of surprises both in their stockings and under the tree. They are now taking a few quiet moments together with their new dolls.
From Sarah – I got a new doll for Christmas and her name is Oxana! She wants to say hi to you!
I did a Christmas photo shoot with Mandy, and this is one of the pictures. If you want to see more of them, you can see them at thefellowshipofthedolls.
From Shelby-Grace: Hi everyone! I’m really sorry I haven’t submitted a picture for the Showcase in forever–I just kept forgetting to remember to get a picture in before the deadline 🙁 Here is a picture of my new doll, Nora (a re-named Isabelle doll) riding on her new skateboard! 😉 Have a great week!
From Farrah Lily – ?China Doll has been anxiously awaiting the return of Spring where she can play in the fields and flowers around our house. For now, she’ll have to settle for another 3 months of NY winter. Happy New Year!
- RESIZE your photos to 540 pixels wide (this is easy to do using our favorite photo editing site Picmonkey)
- Email your photo to firstname.lastname@example.org (it must be your own photo – do not take photos from someone else’s site and submit them as your own)
- Put “SUNDAY SHOWCASE” in the subject line (I get a ton of email & this will help ensure yours makes it in)
- Make sure you include a description or caption for your photos
- Please just send in ONE photo per week for the Sunday Showcase so I can include everyone’s photos. If you have something longer or want to submit more photos visit the Get Featured page.