Happy Sunday! I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. This is the big week – American Girl Grace gets retired and the new doll for 2016, Lea Clark, makes her debut! If you visit the American Girl store this week and want to share photos of any of the new items you see, be sure to email them to me at email@example.com. We will be at the Washington DC store (Tyson’s Corner) on Friday for the big debut – be sure to follow us on Instagram and Facebook for live updates that day. And of course, if you are there too, please say hi!
Now, let’s take a look at the beautiful photos sent in this week.
From Fawn – The Children’s Choir sings for the Service of Lessons and Carols on Sunday morning.
The Tea Time with Melody Q girls all dressed up for Christmas with their new sister, Grace.
From Phoebe – I got a new H4H doll for Christmas! Her name is Merideth.
From LoneStarDolls: For Christmas I got a new OG doll her name is Brooklyn. If you want to see more of her adventures visit https://thedollsoftexas.wordpress.com
From Victoria – My dolls Maggie, Lia, Beth, and Brooke had a great time opening Christmas presents! http://victorialsmithauthor.blogspot.com/
From Diana Lee – I was excited to announce my latest contest a little while ago with epic prizes. 😉 There is still time to enter before Jan. 1st, I hope you can! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09Gy_ONAbdI
We love seeing what you make for your dolls, adventures they have, and great finds. If you would like to submit your photo for next week’s Sunday Showcase, here are the basics:
- RESIZE your photos to 540 pixels wide (this is easy to do using our favorite photo editing site Picmonkey and it saves me valuable time and web server resources)
- Email your photo to firstname.lastname@example.org (it must be your own photo – do not take photos from someone else’s site and submit them as your own)
- Put “SUNDAY SHOWCASE” in the subject line (I get a ton of email & this will help ensure yours makes it in)
- Make sure you include a description or caption for your photos
- Please just send in ONE photo per week for the Sunday Showcase so I can include everyone’s photos. If you have something longer or want to submit more photos visit the Get Featured page.
Have a great week and Happy New Year!