So, who is done with school for a few weeks? My kids are and they are having fun spending time with friends and having adventures already! For those of you who have sent in photos for the Dollidays Reader Photo Contest and don’t see them posted yet, I am still working through all the entries. I also extended the deadline to December 24 so keep sending the photos in!
From Fawn – Kevin and Betta celebrate St. Lucia Day. They can hardly wait to eat the Lussenkatts!
From Kylie B – This is Julie taking a nice walk in cold San Francisco! For more pictures go on Instagram and look up AG_lover999! Thanks! Have a nice day!
From Becky – This Patience pretending to be a shelf elf.
From Elizabeth – Kat (my mim doll) has been prepping for Christmas and this Sunday she is decorating the tree.
From Erin, An Australian AG Fan – My Australian Girl Dolls, Amy (left) and Matilda (right), and my American Girl Doll, Kate (Saige), enjoy a warm summer day in the Australian sun. They look forward to Christmas and the presents they will receive. Did you know that the dress Amy has on is over 50 years old? It was my great-aunty’s doll dress for her Pedigree doll!
From Farrah – This week we welcomed new girl, Hearts for Hearts Surjan (affectionately called Suri, by my girls) and she is a stunning addition to our collection and already very well loved. Although now my 5 year old wants a nose ring! 😉
From Lauren – A new girl just joined my doll family after a visit to the Disney Store – Welcome home, Merida!
From Stephanie J – Caroline, Kirsten, and Kit dressed in their finest holiday attire for this photo from my dolls’ annual Christmas portrait session. The rest of the photos can be viewed here: https://plus.google.com/
From Cordelia – Katherine and Rose are hanging their stockings on the bedposts before climbing into bed. They are very excited little dolls!
From Marissa – Isabelle wishes you a Merry Christmas!!!
From Camille – This is my NEW and IMPROVED….. DOLLHOUSE!! I am in love with it!
- RESIZE your photos to 540 pixels wide (this is easy to do using our favorite photo editing site Picmonkey)
- Email your photo to email@example.com (it must be your own photo – do not take photos from someone else’s site and submit them as your own)
- Put “SUNDAY SHOWCASE” in the subject line (I get a ton of email & this will help ensure yours makes it in)
- Make sure you include a description or caption for your photos
- Please just send in ONE photo per week for the Sunday Showcase so I can include everyone’s photos. If you have something longer or want to submit more photos visit the Get Featured page.