Happy Sunday everyone! Doll Diaries is still in the process of being moved to a new server and it is getting a new look, too. When you see the new design, you will know the site has been moved. Even though the site move is not 100% done yet, we are going to have Camp Doll Diaries this week. Check back later this afternoon for Camp Memories from Aquarium week and an announcement of this week’s theme.
From Agnieszka – Amelia just loves visiting museums and monuments of history. Here she is admiring the historical buildings of old Cracow.
From Erin – I finished Harriet’s yellow dress yesterday and wanted to share it. Cecile looks close to Harriet so she gets to model it. Over all I’m really happy with how it turned out and I have two more versions available for sale here. https://www.etsy.com/listing/
From Helen – Marta enjoying a beautiful summer day in our garden.
Saturday was the last day of the Maryellen Month Homes and Diners week on Doll Days! We had a lot of fun, but this weeks theme is going to be even better…. Retro Fashion! We’ll be making lots of fun crafts and hopefully a giveaway. 🙂 If you want to participate, go todolldayseveryday.blogspot.com ! -American Girl Doll Crafter
We love seeing what you make for your dolls, adventures they have, and great finds. If you would like to submit your photo for next week’s Sunday Showcase, here are the basics:
- RESIZE your photos to 540 pixels wide (this is easy to do using our favorite photo editing site Picmonkey and it saves me valuable time and web server resources)
- Email your photo to email@example.com (it must be your own photo – do not take photos from someone else’s site and submit them as your own)
- Put “SUNDAY SHOWCASE” in the subject line (I get a ton of email & this will help ensure yours makes it in)
- Make sure you include a description or caption for your photos
- Please just send in ONE photo per week for the Sunday Showcase so I can include everyone’s photos. If you have something longer or want to submit more photos visit the Get Featured page.