Seriously, is it August already? How many of you go back to school soon? Luckily my kids don’t go back until after Labor Day, but summer still feels like it is flying by! Anyhow, let’s take a look at what your dolls have been up to this week.
From Becky – The girls are pretending to be pirates and are planning their adventure on the high seas.
From Tony – Jane (Marie-Grace) and Elizabeth (JLY #7) stopped in at Café Paris at Camp Doll Diaries. They are having fruit and pastries and tea.
From PaperDollWorld – My new doll, Guinevere from the Franklin Mint.
From Cordelia – Katherine and Rose were so excited to learn that Camp Doll Diaries featured an excursion to Paris this week! They quickly found a delightful little bistro with a great menu and welcoming red awnings. Once there, they enjoyed delicious treats while watching life on the streets of Paris. Rose’s puppy isn’t so sure about his “fashionable” outfit, but hopes for one of the treats in compensation.
From: aginparadise – I just got mini Saige! I found her at a Barnes and noble near AGP LA. I love her.
From Agnieszka – Dell on a trip to Cracow. She is standing in the market square in Kazimierz, the former Jewish district.
From Emily – Her dolls enjoying a summer afternoon.
Saige is telling Emily about AG GIRL’s 25 follower give-away! From TL from aggirl79.blogspot.com
After school, Emily goes straight to practicing her violin. From Alyssa.
From Olivia – Rebecca’s Reflection – Rebecca enjoys looking out at the beautiful view of Manhattan. What do you think she is thinking about?
We love seeing what you make for your dolls, adventures they have, and great finds. If you would like to submit your photo for next week’s Sunday Showcase, here are the basics:
- RESIZE your photos to 540 pixels wide (this is easy to do using one of the free tools www.picmonkey.com, ipiccy.com or fotoflexer.com)
- Email your photo to firstname.lastname@example.org (it must be your own photo – do not take photos from someone else’s site and submit them as your own)
- Put “SUNDAY SHOWCASE” in the subject line (I get a ton of email & this will help ensure yours makes it in)
- Make sure you include a description or caption for your photos
- Please just send in ONE photo per week for the Sunday Showcase so I can include everyone’s photos. If you have something longer or want to submit more photos visit the Get Featured page.