Oh what a day!!! Today has been filled with more ups and downs that I can even begin to explain, but seeing all the photos you sent in this week makes things much better. The Doll Diaries site is on its new server which means we should be faster, not have any of those pesky database errors anymore and have plenty of room to grow still. The new site design was going to go up today, but things got a little insane around here, so hopefully it will go up tomorrow.
Now, let’s look at what your dolls did this week.
Madelon went to the Maryellen debut this week and look who came home with her.
From Monica – It was such an exciting week with the Maryellen launch! My mom and I went to the first-look event and I won the only TV they had in stock!!! It was so exciting! Hope everyone had an equally awesome week
From Kristen L.– In honor of Maryellen’s debut, Molly decided to dress as a 50’s girl! Her glasses and the sweater are from Our Generation, the top is by someone handmade, and the rest is AG! We hope to meet (see at AGP) Maryellen someday!
From Maddie – Saige is enjoying the beautiful flowers. With the warm sun shining in the sky!
From Lily: Julie’s ready for DisneyWorld!
From Victoria – This is my doll Maggie wearing a fall outfit I made! My blog: http://
The first day of eighth grade was this week. Here are some of the students chilling before school. From Julia/putnatashaonavengersmerch2k15
From Erin – As the Hallowe’en fabric goes on sale Kanani is getting ready for Hallowe’en! I made three of these for sale in my Etsy shop. https://www.etsy.com/listing/245684913/three-of-a-kind-1930s1940s-Halloween
From DanceDayz – Caroline & Lee-Woo with our Granddaughter…Visiting the War of 1812 cemetery at Sackett’s Harbor
We love seeing what you make for your dolls, adventures they have, and great finds. If you would like to submit your photo for next week’s Sunday Showcase, here are the basics:
- RESIZE your photos to 540 pixels wide (this is easy to do using our favorite photo editing site Picmonkey and it saves me valuable time and web server resources)
- Email your photo to email@example.com (it must be your own photo – do not take photos from someone else’s site and submit them as your own)
- Put “SUNDAY SHOWCASE” in the subject line (I get a ton of email & this will help ensure yours makes it in)
- Make sure you include a description or caption for your photos
- Please just send in ONE photo per week for the Sunday Showcase so I can include everyone’s photos. If you have something longer or want to submit more photos visit the Get Featured page.