What at fabulous weekend spent with family and visiting the National Aquarium in Balitmore! Speaking of other great events – did anyone go to the Scotsdale, AZ store for the Grand Opening and debut of Maryellen?
Our friend “Steampunk Addie” went to the Scotsdale American Girl store and got a first look at the new Maryellen doll and her collection.
I am loving her green dress!!! You can see more photos from the Grand Opening here.
From Eva: Kit’s ready for Disney World. I made the outfit and my Grandma helped me with the ears.
Hi! My doll Saylor loves Disney (so do I) so I made her a Disney hotel. Here’s how I did it. For the bedding and carpet, I used fleece blankets. For the sink, I used an ice cream bowl I got in Disney. The soap, slippers and bed are OG. Her shirt, shorts and stuffed animal are all from Disney. Goodbye. Hope you had a good weekend! From Charlotte.
From Abby – Here are my dolls, Molly and Cecile, after a long day of gardening.
From Diana– This photo poster is from my new stopmotion, ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_VDQxSs0hw )
about time travel! I hope you all enjoy it.
From Anna – What kind of camp would it be without a pillow fight?
From Hannah – This week, my dolls set up their stands and competed to see who could make the most money.
We love seeing what you make for your dolls, adventures they have, and great finds. If you would like to submit your photo for next week’s Sunday Showcase, here are the basics:
- RESIZE your photos to 540 pixels wide (this is easy to do using our favorite photo editing site Picmonkey and it saves me valuable time and web server resources)
- Email your photo to email@example.com (it must be your own photo – do not take photos from someone else’s site and submit them as your own)
- Put “SUNDAY SHOWCASE” in the subject line (I get a ton of email & this will help ensure yours makes it in)
- Make sure you include a description or caption for your photos
- Please just send in ONE photo per week for the Sunday Showcase so I can include everyone’s photos. If you have something longer or want to submit more photos visit the Get Featured page.