Good morning and happy Sunday! So, the site definitely feels like it is more stable and I am not getting anymore database errors – but we aren’t quite ready to put the new design in place yet. Stay tuned!
Thanks to everyone who sent photos in!
From Monica – This week I wanted to share my summer family photo, all my dolls dressed in their favorite summer outfits!
From Erin (an Australian AG Fan) – At our house, we are big fans of the Swedish 1970’s band, ABBA! Here are the five of my Australian Girl Dolls, each holding an ABBA CD (minus Jasmine, who’s holding an Agnetha Fältskog album. She is one fourth of ABBA). Amy’s holding “Arrival” (1976), Celia’s holding “The Album” (1977), Matilda’s holding “Voulez-Vous” (1979), Marcia’s holding “The Visitors” (1981) and Jasmine’s holding Agnetha’s solo album “A” (2013). In front of them is a photo that my grandfather got signed when he met ABBA back in the late 70’s. He was on a business trip to Sweden, he went to one of their concerts and got to meet them after the show. Safe to say, both my dolls and my ABBA collection are my most prized possessions!
From Tony – It’s Saturday morning and Kanani is playing with her mermaid doll, Momi, before getting dressed and going to the beach to meet Celina.
From Agnieszka – Two days ago Dell (Hearts for Hearts) went to Zakopane, the most famous Polish town in the Tatra mountains. One of its attractions is Gubalowka, a mountain 1126 m above sea level. Dell went to the top by cable railway (unfortunately, there was no time to walk) and admired the beautiful evening scenery. She was very happy!
From Charlotte – Hello! Yesterday I got a new bratz doll. I named her Jane. This is a close up I took of her. Isn’t she so beautiful? Hope you like it!
Check back later today for an extra post for Dude Ranch week, Camp Memories and the announcement of next week’s camp theme!
We love seeing what you make for your dolls, adventures they have, and great finds. If you would like to submit your photo for next week’s Sunday Showcase, here are the basics:
- RESIZE your photos to 540 pixels wide (this is easy to do using our favorite photo editing site Picmonkey and it saves me valuable time and web server resources)
- Email your photo to firstname.lastname@example.org (it must be your own photo – do not take photos from someone else’s site and submit them as your own)
- Put “SUNDAY SHOWCASE” in the subject line (I get a ton of email & this will help ensure yours makes it in)
- Make sure you include a description or caption for your photos
- Please just send in ONE photo per week for the Sunday Showcase so I can include everyone’s photos. If you have something longer or want to submit more photos visit the Get Featured page.