Happy Sunday! I hope you have had a good week and have something fun planned for today!
As always, we have some beautiful photos today that were sent in by our readers. Did you know you are welcome to join the fun? Just follow the instructions at the bottom of this post.
Grace, Lea and Molly love working at the pastry cart! From Charlotte
From Fawn – When we think of Earth Day we think of these three words – Reduce, Reuse, Recycle. I am adding two more R words, Rescue and Restore. These four little girls were found while Thrifty Shopping. After a magic eraser bath, a shampoo and cut and new clothes they are ready to be given away next Christmas. Happy Earth Day everyone!
From Bethany – This is my new Barbie doll, Bella. She’s one of the Made To Move dolls. The number of realistic positions she can do is unbelievable! I really want to do a movie or a photoshoot with her soon for my YouTube channel.
From Madelon – Happy Birthday Molly!
We love seeing what you make for your dolls, adventures they have, and great finds. If you would like to submit your photo for next week’s Sunday Showcase, here are the basics:
- RESIZE your photos to 540 pixels wide (this is easy to do using our favorite photo editing site Picmonkey and it saves me valuable time and web server resources)
- Email your photo to firstname.lastname@example.org (it must be your own photo – do not take photos from someone else’s site and submit them as your own)
- Put “SUNDAY SHOWCASE” in the subject line (I get a ton of email & this will help ensure yours makes it in)
- Make sure you include a description or caption for your photos
- Please just send in ONE photo per week for the Sunday Showcase so I can include everyone’s photos. If you have something longer or want to submit more photos visit the Get Featured page.