Better late than never… or at least that is how the saying goes. I was out of town for a few days and am just now getting caught up. It looks like everyone had a good week – based on the photos you sent in this week.
From Rebecca – Clementine (from A Girl For All Time) builds a spring snowman but she’s wishing for warmer weather soon!
From Fawn – Vivienne visited her pen pal, Julie, during Easter Break. When she got home she colored this picture of her forever friend. To read all about Springfield go to http://juliestimecapsule.
Here’s Quinnly in a Minnie Mouse dress and shoes I purchased a very long time ago in Disney World and some very cute ears from Etsy. From Charlotte.
From Cordelia – Isla and Marisa are spending a rainy afternoon having fun colouring and drawing together.
From Madelon -This Journey Girl enjoys a nature hike.
From Fawn – In the bulb there is a flower; in the seed an apple tree;
In cocoons, a hidden promise: butterflies will soon be free!
In the cold and snow of winter there’s a spring that waits to be,
Unrevealed until its season, something God alone can see.
“Hymn of Promise” by Natalie A. Sleeth
From Phoebe – Maddison is ready for summer!
We love seeing what you make for your dolls, adventures they have, and great finds. If you would like to submit your photo for next week’s Sunday Showcase, here are the basics:
- RESIZE your photos to 540 pixels wide (this is easy to do using our favorite photo editing site Picmonkey and it saves me valuable time and web server resources)
- Email your photo to firstname.lastname@example.org (it must be your own photo – do not take photos from someone else’s site and submit them as your own)
- Put “SUNDAY SHOWCASE” in the subject line (I get a ton of email & this will help ensure yours makes it in)
- Make sure you include a description or caption for your photos
- Please just send in ONE photo per week for the Sunday Showcase so I can include everyone’s photos. If you have something longer or want to submit more photos visit the Get Featured page.