Happy Sunday! I hope you had a great week filled with creativity, play and fun. I have had a lot of questions about Camp Doll Diaries for this summer – look for more information coming soon.
Now, let’s see what your dolls were up to this past week.
From SarahAndMolly – On a lovely Spring day here recently, Raven, Abby, and Maddie decided to go outside and enjoy the sunshine and nice weather. The climbed a peach tree in my yard and asked me to take a picture. Maddie, being from Wonderland, decided to hang upside down. Unknown to them, my outside cat, Nickoli, had laid down in the grass. Happy Sunday! (I crocheted all 3 dresses myself.)
From Cordelia – Rose is very excited to show you her new “Hello Kitty” accessories!
My new doll, Jessmyn, enjoyed her quiet afternoon with a good book. From Willow
From Miriam – Eliana set up a party for the April birthdays.
From Madelon – Getting ready for spring!
You can always count on Lea to know the answer! From Charlotte
And now for a short story from AddyLover – actually, it is more of a quick tutorial on resizing your photos – thanks AddyLover!
One day, Jess decided that she was going to try to get a picture featured on Doll Diaries.
So she read the instructions and followed them carefully….
She took the pictures..
Then she uploaded them to PicMonkey…
Then she resized the picture….
And she saved it…
Then she put it into an email…
And she sent it in!
Hooray! I’m done, she thought. Now to wait!
We love seeing what you make for your dolls, adventures they have, and great finds. If you would like to submit your photo for next week’s Sunday Showcase, here are the basics:
- RESIZE your photos to 540 pixels wide (this is easy to do using our favorite photo editing site Picmonkey and it saves me valuable time and web server resources)
- Email your photo to email@example.com (it must be your own photo – do not take photos from someone else’s site and submit them as your own)
- Put “SUNDAY SHOWCASE” in the subject line (I get a ton of email & this will help ensure yours makes it in)
- Make sure you include a description or caption for your photos
- Please just send in ONE photo per week for the Sunday Showcase so I can include everyone’s photos. If you have something longer or want to submit more photos visit the Get Featured page.