Sew, what’s new? As in new as far as doll clothes patterns go? I thought it would be fun to do a round up of my favorite new sewing patterns for dolls as we head into spring.
You can find these patterns at:
1. 18″ doll wedding dress patterns from Rosie’s Doll Clothes Patterns – $11.69
2. Drop Waist Pocket Tee Dress for Hearts 4 Hearts Girls Dolls by 123 Mulberry Street available on Pixie Faire – $3.99
3. One of a selection of new Vintage inspired patterns from Cupcake Cutie Pie for Simplicity (pattern #1486) – available online and at most fabric stores like Joann – $11.35
4. The extraordinary Courtney Jacket from Melody Valerie Couture available on Pixie Faire – $5.99
5. Stunning Cadewyn Dress for 18″ dolls by Melody Valerie Couture available on Pixie Faire – $8.99
6. Go with the Flow Tunic from KeLibu available on Pixie Faire – $3.99
7. MODKID® Summer Fun: Sew 7 Stylish Projects for 18″ Dolls Mix & Match Wardrobe is a book of patterns by Patty Young for 18″ dolls – $13.46
8. From Thimbles & Acorns, the 1870-02 Lobster Tail Bustle and Petticoat is a multi-size pattern and is a perfect addition to Victorian dress patterns – $4.95
And if your dolls (or special children in your life) need some sweet handmade toys, then take a look at Kerry Goulder’s new book – Sewing Tales to Stitch and Love: 18 Toy Patterns for the Storytelling Sewist.
Do you like to sew? I love to sew but I need to do some tuning up to our sewing machine first (maybe I need to take the Craftsy Sewing Machine 911 class). If you would like to learn to sew I recommend the tutorials and resources from Pixie Faire, the online sewing course from Rosie’s Doll Clothes Patterns, and if you are looking for a specialty sewing course you can take online check out Craftsy’s Endless Creativity Sale (many classes are 50% off).
Disclosure – this post includes affiliate links which help support this site at no additional cost to you.