And the winners are:
- Janet – Ready to Meet New Friends
- Emily – Cinderella Play
- Kassidy – Super School House
- Maggie P – Walking to School
- Eileen – Addison Types Her Report
It’s that time of year again… time to go BACK TO SCHOOL!! The September Doll Diaries Reader Photo contest is going to be all about going back to school. Ideas include back to school outfits for your dolls; what their classrooms, supplies, lockers, and backpacks look like; scenes from school like music class, PE class, football games and the like; or anything back to school related! Be creative! And if you have won before, it’s okay – you can win more than once, so don’t be shy, get your entries in!
To enter your photo READ CAREFULLY…
- RESIZE your photos to 540 pixels wide (this is easy to do using one of the free tools www.picmonkey.com, ipiccy.com or fotoflexer.com)
- Save your file as your first name and the date – for example – char-aug13.jpg
- Email your photo to firstname.lastname@example.org (it must be your own photo – do not take photos from someone else’s site and submit them as your own)
- Put “SEPTEMBER READER PHOTO ENTRY” in the subject line (I get a ton of email & this will make it easier to sort through)
- Make sure you include your name and a description or caption for your photos
The rest of the details:
- Everyone is invited to submit ONE entry per day using the guidelines above.
- ALL DOLLS are encouraged to enter – American Girl, Maplelea, Springfield, Ellowyne, Barbie, Tonner, Bitty Baby, Monster High, and the list goes on! The more variety the better.
- We will draw 3 entries at random and 2 entries will be picked based on their creativity/excellence to receive an exclusive Doll Diaries Love t-shirt for 18″ dolls OR one for 14-16″ dolls. (Thanks to My Doll’s Life for supplying the white tees so I could make the shirts and the smaller tees I purchased from Mini Me Dolly Divas).
- The event will run from September 7-23, 2012.
- If you are 13 and under you must have your parent’s permission to enter.
- We will only publish photos that are of good quality and appropriate for viewers of all ages.
- Again, photos MUST BE YOUR OWN – do not take someone else’s photo from somewhere else on the Internet and post it as your own. Doing so will get you banned from all future photo events on this site.
- By submitting your photo, you are granting DollDiaries.com permission to publish the photo along with your first name and the description you provide. We will never publish or share your email address or personal information. You are also granting us permission to use your photo on the DollDiaries Facebook page and/or YouTube channel.
Entries will appear below – please allow up to 24 hours for your photos to be posted and please take the time to leave positive comments others’ entries.