UPDATED WITH WINNER!! Congratulations Anne of http://www.dollfriends101.blogspot.com/!! You are the winner!
I continue to be amazed at how many talented people are out there who make the most adorable doll clothes! Pamela at SassyDollCreations is one of those people. Her website and Etsy shop are full of fun, handmade doll clothes for dolls 15″ to 18″ such as Bitty Baby and American Girl. She uses fabrics, colors and styles that girls today will love and she has a great sense of attention to detail – from matching bows, to bloomers, handbags, shoes and other accessories for the dolls.
Pamela sent us two outfits to review and is sponsoring a giveaway for a $25 gift certificate for her shop, which means one lucky winner can pick up some cute back-to-school clothes for their dolls. First let’s take a look at the outfits she sent me, then we can talk about the giveaway.
First, we have Kailey modeling the Pink and Zebra dress with matching bloomers, hair bow and tote. The shoes in our picture belong to the 2005 Licorice’s Best Friend Outfit from AG. The SassyDollCreations outfit sells for $11.99 and is cut with enough wiggle room for an American Girl or Bitty Baby. It has a velcro closure in the back and the all the stitching is very well done.
Next we have a barefoot Marisol who couldn’t find her other shiny black sandal in time for the photo shoot modeling a very classic white dress with black and white ribbon trim. This dress is absolutely stunning! Both dresses are basically the same pattern, but Pamela uses fabric choice and trim to set the two apart.
Now for the giveaway part!
What We Are Giving Away
- We are giving away a $25 gift certificate to SassyDollCreations to one lucky winner. If you are the winner you will be able to use the $25 gift certificate on any of the adorable outfits in her store.
How To Enter
- Go to SassyDollCreations (website or Etsy store) and take a look around. Leave a comment below telling us what outfits you like and why.
- Get bonus entries by letting your friends know about our giveaway. Get one extra entry for each of the following, but come back and leave a second comment telling us where you shared it:
- Leave your comment(s) no later than midnight September 5, 2011.
- Make sure your email address is right. We only use it to contact the winner and we will NEVER share it or publish it.
- If you are under 14, you need to get a parent’s permission to enter.
- We will be using the “And the winner is” plugin to select one (1) winner at random.
Disclosure: Pamela sent us the outfits for purpose of review but the opinions of the outfits are our own!