UPDATED WITH A WINNER – Congratulations Ashlee!! Please check your inbox.
Happy New Year to each and every one of you!!! The girls and I went to the American Girl DC store today and got to be part of the crazy, happy, exciting, over the top, crowded, whirlwind that is the debut of the American Girl of the Year for 2013. And of course I brought something back for one of you, too!
They were giving out doll sized t-shirts just for the Saige debut and we ended up with three of them. One, we are going to keep as a souvenir of our day, one is being donated to a little girl who is going through chemo for Neuroblastoma, and this one is for one lucky reader!
Julie came to the AG store with us today and she decided to change into Saige’s Sparkly Dress while we were still at the mall. It is nicer in person that it looks in the catalog. Anyhow, Julie and Saige just wanted to show you the shirt, too.
SO, HOW DO YOU WIN????
- Mandatory entry – leave a comment below letting us know how you like to express your creativity.
- Get bonus entries by letting your friends know about our giveaway. Get one extra entry for each of the following, but come back and leave a second comment telling us where you shared it:
- Leave your comment(s) no later than midnight January 6, 2013.
- Make sure your email address is right. We only use it to contact the winner and we will NEVER share it or publish it.
- You must be 13 or older to enter. If you are under 13, just ask your parent, grandparent, favorite aunt or uncle to enter for you!
- We will be using the “And the winner is” plugin to select one (1) winner at random.