UPDATED WITH WINNER!!! Scroll down to see who won!!
There is nothing I love more than products that serve double duty! We were sent The Queen’s Treasures Doll Storage Trunk with Murphy Bed to review and I can honestly say, I have never seen anything quite like this – it’s portable, playable, heirloom quality and best of all – PINK! What’s even better – if you read all the way through this, you can enter to win one of your own!
The Queen’s Treasures Doll Storage Trunk with Murphy Bed is available in two patterns – the one we received to review (and to give away) is the pink pattern. This sturdy wooden doll suitcase/trunk measures 19 inches high x 13 inches wide x 8.25 inches deep (closed). The fold-out Murphy Bed inside measures 18.25 inches long x 9.25 inches wide. As you can see, Samantha is ready to open it up and take a look inside, but first…
Let’s talk about attention to detail!! The doll trunk has a luggage tag on it – except its not just any old luggage tag, its a wooden luggage tag with The Queen’s Treasures logo on it in gold on one side and a place for your information on the other side. Very grown up and luxurious!
When you turn the suitcase on its side and open it up you find a shelf, two compartments with removable hanging rods, four wooden hangers and get this, a fold out Murphy Bed complete with a bedskirt, comforter and pillow.
The right side of the storage area is sized to fit one of your 18″ dolls comfortably. You can see the attention to quality and detail in the corners of the trunk and the Murphy Bed mechanism. There is nothing plastic about this piece and it truly is heirloom quality.
With the flip of a lever and a little gentle lift, a bed for your doll folds out – how cool is that? Not only can you pack up your doll and her accessories and take them along, you can also let your doll sleep in style. It’s like her home away from home! The detailing continues inside – when the bed is down you can see the pretty pink inside cover of the trunk.
Again, I continue to be dazzled by the details in The Queen’s Treasures items! These wooden hangers are so nice and sturdy – the golden writing on them just reminds you of the Victorian Era! Whether you are going to Grandma’s, heading out for a special play date with your BFF or just want high quality doll storage for your room, this doll trunk is perfect!!
Something tells me they are going to be a popular item this holiday season thanks to their multipurpose design and vintage styling. And before I forget, they are very reasonably priced for the size and workmanship that has gone into these trunks – they sell for $89.99 on The Queen’s Treasures website.
This piece was definitely put to the test today when my daughter and her friend set up a doll pajama party in the living room! As you can see, there is plenty of room for all the doll’s gear.
What We Are Giving Away
- We are giving away The Queen’s Treasure Doll Storage Trunk with Murphy Bed set to one lucky winner.
How To Enter
- Visit The Queen’s Treasures web site and take a look around. The Queen’s Treasures has so many neat items that are perfect for the many American Girl historical characters. Leave us a comment below telling us who your favorite historical character from American Girl are and why they have captured your heart! Also tell us what item(s) from The Queen’s Treasures website would compliment your favorite character – it can be anything on the site.
- Get bonus entries by letting your friends know about our giveaway. Get one extra entry for each of the following, but come back and leave a second comment telling us where you shared it:
- Post about it on your own blog, in a forum, tweet about it or share it with your friends on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter (we are @DollDiaries and @TheQueensTreas) – please send us a tweet letting us know you are following us and introduce yourself, too.
- Like us on Facebook (we are DollDiaries and The Queen’s Treasures) – again, feel free to leave us a note on Facebook saying hello and that you are entering the giveaway.
- Leave your comment(s) no later than midnight November 15, 2011.
- Make sure your email address is right. We only use it to contact the winner and we will NEVER share it or publish it.
- You must be 18 or older to enter. If you are under 18, just ask your parent, grandparent, favorite aunt or uncle to enter for you!
- Due to shipping expenses for this large item, this giveaway is only open to US & Canadian addresses.
- We will be using the “And the winner is” plugin to select one (1) winner at random.
BONUS: There is an exclusive 15% off coupon for Doll Diaries readers on all The Queen’s Treasures orders by using the code DD15%OFF.
Congratulations to Jen V. of A Heart Full of Love – you are the winner of the Doll Storage Trunk!!
Disclosure: The Queen’s Treasures sent us the outfit and accessories for purpose of review but the opinions of the products are our own!
P.S. We will be giving away the co-ordinating Doll Steamer Trunk that matches this item next Sunday – so be sure to check back for this and additional giveaways we have running over the next few weeks!