It’s time to welcome another site sponsor and host another giveaway! MyPinkPlanet.com is our newest sponsor and besides the fact that I love the store name, they have a big selection of doll clothes, accessories, a boutique for girly girls and even things for a girls ultimate room.
Since Halloween is right around the corner, we are giving away an adorable Little Red Riding Hood set for 18″ dolls. Our Julie was kind enough to model the outfit which consists of a red checked dress that is easy for little hands to put on thanks to velcro fasteners; a red felt, hooded cape and some sparkly red shoes, too. Whether your doll is wearing this for a Halloween parade or as part of creative storybook play, she will look very put together.
One of the things I love most about MyPinkPlanet’s doll clothes is their affordability. The Red Riding Hood costume is only $14.99 on sale right now which is a great value.
- The prize is one (1) Little Red Riding Hood costume for 18″ dolls from MyPinkPlanet.com.
How To Enter
- Go to the MyPinkPlanet site and take a look around. Check out the different doll outfits and come back here to leave a comment. In your comment, tell us what your dolls would like to be for Halloween.
- Get a bonus entry if you let your friends online know about our giveaway – whether it is by posting about it on your own blog, giving a shout out on Twitter (we are @DollDiaries), Facebook or your favorite social media site – help us spread the word about the doll costume giveaway. Come back and leave a second comment telling us where you shared it.
- Leave your comment(s) no later than midnight October 5, 2009.
- You must use your real name and email address in the comment form below – don’t put your email address in the comment itself.
- If you are under 14, you need to get a parent’s permission to enter.
- We will be using Random.org to select one (1) winner.
I’d like to thank MyPinkPlanet.com again for sharing their product with us and for being one of our sponsors for the next 6 months!
This giveaway is now closed.