UPDATED WITH A WINNER! Congratulations Heather – please check your inbox.
Did you know that today is the Girl Scouts of America’s birthday? It is! Juliette Gordon Low officially registered the organization’s first 18 girl members in Savannah, Georgia on March 12, 1912. In celebration, we are giving away a set of 10 doll sized Girl Scout inspired cookies by the amazing Pippaloo.
McKenna just sat down to have her afternoon snack – she is waiting for Isabelle to bring the tea pot in so she can fill up her cup and they can share this amazing plate of Girl Scout Cookies. McKenna’s favorite one is the Samoa’s and Isabelle loves the Thin Mints.
Don’t those cookies look amazingly realistic? I do not know how she does it, but Pippaloo crafts these little cookies out of polymer clay. Her Etsy store will be stocked again this weekend with these and other dolly food treats – for a preview of what will be in the shop this weekend, check out the Pippaloo blog.
One lucky Doll Diaries reader will win one set of ten Pippaloo Girl Scout Cookies for 18″ dolls valued at $16.
SO, HOW DO YOU WIN???
- Mandatory entry – Visit the Pippaloo blog and take a look at the March sneak peek. Then come back here and leave a comment on which cookie flavor is your favorite AND what else from the March release you think your dolls would like to eat.
- Get bonus entries by letting your friends know about our giveaway. Get one extra entry for each of the following, but come back and leave a second comment telling us where you shared it:
- Leave your comment(s) no later than midnight March 19, 2014.
- Make sure your email address is right. We only use it to contact the winner and we will NEVER share it or publish it.
- You must be 13 or older to enter. If you are under 13, just ask your parent, grandparent, favorite aunt or uncle to enter for you!
- This giveaway is open to US & International entries.
- We will be using the “And the winner is” plugin to select one (1) winner at random.