UPDATED WITH WINNER! Congratulations Sofia – please check your email.
As part of the summer release from American Girl were four new backdrops. The AG backgrounds are lightweight trifold cardboard scenes that sell for $12. They also have matching sound apps you can download from iTunes, too. One of our readers, Paula has used the classroom scene to set up her doll’s school and she also has a doll school supplies giveaway for you, too.
First, let’s take a look at the classroom in Paula’s words:
Our doll’s new classroom uses the new AG Classroom Scene. I have all of the new scenes since they were so affordable. They are really nice and durable…and stand well too. I thought their Classroom Scene was a bit busy so I added a Reading Poster which is in reality a Bookmark from the library.
Many of our dolls contributed something to the classroom: Addy’s Birdcage, Kirsten’s Bean Bag Toss Game, and Lanie’s Bugs in a Jar, and many more.
Molly is ready to work with Sammy to record observations in her Science Journal. The Science Journal, and the folder and papers on the desk are from my home-made School Supplies kit (which you can enter to win down below!).
The wooden Shelves and teacher “file-drawers” behind Molly, all came from a craft shop. The little book on the desk and the Girl Scout Uniform were purchased from an on-line doll site.
Now for a fun little giveaway! You can win my School Supplies Kit – take a look.
I made a lot of it by hand. I purchased the little book (which will vary from the photo), the doll-size pencils, the mini stickers, and a couple of the charts.
Think of all the fun your dolls can have playing school with all these fun supplies!
A detailed list of all the goodies in the set!
What We Are Giving Away
- We are giving away one doll sized School Supplies Kit made by reader Paula.
How To Enter
- LEAVE A COMMENT telling us what your favorite subject at school is and what your favorite school supplies are. One entry per person.
- Leave your comment(s) no later than midnight September 18, 2013.
- Make sure your email address is right. We only use it to contact the winners and we will NEVER share it, publish it or use it to contact you for anything other than notifying the winner.
- You must be 13 or older to enter. If you are under 13, just ask your parent, grandparent, favorite aunt or uncle to enter for you!
- This giveaway is open to ALL – international entries welcome.
- We will be using the “And the winner is” plugin to select one (1) winner at random.