What a fun week it has been getting ready for the long Fourth of July weekend. To celebrate, I created this adorable patriotic party garlard!
To make it you simply tear fabric into 1/2 inch strips and tie the strips all to a piece of ribbon. The length of the strips depends on how long you want them to hang. Mine measured 21 inches before I tied them to the ribbon.
Once they are all tied on, it is so adorable.
I tied handles on the ends to make it easy for the dolls to hold.
You can make it any length, but I made it the length that works best for the dolls that will be in the neighborhood parade this weekend.
The girls work well together to lead the parade!
To celebrate with all of the Doll Diaries readers, I am really excited to be giving away the following fun pack of kits to make these projects from SHOPLAURAKELLY to a lucky winner.
SO, HOW DO YOU WIN????
- Mandatory entry – Visit ShopLauraKelly.com and leave a comment below telling us which of her sets you like best!
- Get bonus entries by letting your friends know about our giveaway. Get one extra entry for each of the following, but come back and leave a second comment telling us where you shared it:
- Post about it on your own blog, in a forum, tweet about it or share it with your friends on Facebook.
- Like us or share this posts on Facebook (we are DollDiaries and ShopLauraKelly)
- Pin one of our images on Pinterest and follow the DollDiaries board
- Give us a shout out on Instagram (@dolldiaries and @laurakellydesigns)
- Leave your comment(s) no later than midnight July 13, 2015.
- Make sure your email address is right. We only use it to contact the winner and we will NEVER share it or publish it.
- You must be 13 or older to enter. If you are under 13, just ask your parent, grandparent, favorite aunt or uncle to enter for you!
- This giveaway is open to US addresses only.
- We will be using the “And the winner is” plugin to select one (1) winner at random.
PS – If you are looking for ways to celebrate with your dolls but don’t have patriotic clothes for them, find out how to make a shirt from a sock HERE!
Thanks for being awesome and have a happy, healthy weekend!
PS…Check out other ways to use the garland over on my blog HERE!