UPDATED WITH WINNERS!! CONGRATULATIONS TO:
- Diana – Halloween Beauties
- Vivienne – Alice in Wonderland
- Allyson – Cowgirls and Indians
- Linda – Trick or Treat
- Bethany – Renaissance Fair
THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ENTERED!!
Are your dolls ready for the Halloween Parade? The October Reader Photo contest theme is HALLOWEEN! Send in photos of your dolls in costume, having a Halloween party, or just enjoying the season. Remember, your photo needs to be appropriate for all ages so nothing too scary, please.
To enter your photo READ CAREFULLY…
- RESIZE your photos to 540 pixels wide (this is easy to do using one of the free tools www.picmonkey.com, ipiccy.com or fotoflexer.com)
- Save your file as your first name and the date – for example – name-oct13.jpg
- Email your photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Put “HALLOWEEN PARADE ENTRY” in the subject line (I get a ton of email & this will make it easier to sort through)
- Make sure you include your name and a description or caption for your photos
The rest of the details:
- Everyone is invited to submit ONE entry per day using the guidelines above.
- ALL DOLLS are encouraged to enter – American Girl, Maplelea, Springfield, Ellowyne, Barbie, Tonner, Bitty Baby, Monster High, and the list goes on! The more variety the better.
- We will draw 3 entries at random and 2 entries will be picked based on their creativity/excellence to receive an exclusive Doll Diaries Love t-shirt for 18″ dolls OR one for 14-16″ dolls. (Thanks to My Doll’s Life for supplying the white tees so I could make the shirts).
- The event will run from October 14-31, 2012.
- If you are 13 and under you must have your parent’s permission to enter.
- We will only publish photos that are of good quality and appropriate for viewers of all ages.
- Again, photos MUST BE YOUR OWN – do not take someone else’s photo from somewhere else on the Internet and post it as your own. Doing so will get you banned from all future photo events on this site.
- By submitting your photo, you are granting DollDiaries.com permission to publish the photo along with your first name and the description you provide. We will never publish or share your email address or personal information. You are also granting us permission to use your photo on the DollDiaries Facebook page and/or YouTube channel.
Entries will appear below – please allow up to 24 hours for your photos to be posted and please take the time to leave positive comments others’ entries.