Updated with winners! Congratulations to:
- Railey – Tacky Turkey Talent Show
- Noelle M – Vibrant Colours
- KatieAGTuber – It’s Snowing
- Sabrina – Fun with Leaves
- Miriam – Doll School
Have your dolls been out playing in the leaves, going to football games, making fall crafts, getting ready for Thanksgiving or just having fun this fall? It is time for the November Reader Photo Contest and the topic is FALL FUN!! Keep reading to find out how you join in.
Chrissa and Marisol are enjoying a cool fall evening by the campfire! Chrissa is wearing Maplelea Taryn’s meet outfit and Marisol is wearing her own meet outfit. The backdrop is the American Doll Room cabin and the campfire, chairs and s’mores are from The Queen’s Treasures.
To enter your photo READ CAREFULLY…
- Take a photo of your dolls enjoying fall related activities
- RESIZE your photos to 540 pixels wide (this is easy to do using one of the free tools www.picmonkey.com, ipiccy.com or fotoflexer.com)
- Save your file as your first name and the date – for example – name-nov17.jpg
- Email your photo to email@example.com
- Put “NOVEMBER ENTRY” in the subject line (I get a ton of email & this will make it easier to sort through)
- Make sure you include your name and a description or caption for your photos
The rest of the details:
- Everyone is invited to submit ONE entry per day using the guidelines above.
- ALL DOLLS are encouraged to enter – American Girl, Maplelea, Springfield, Ellowyne, Barbie, Tonner, Bitty Baby, Monster High, and the list goes on! The more variety the better.
- We will draw 3 entries at random and 2 entries will be picked based on their creativity/excellence to receive an exclusive Doll Diaries Love t-shirt for 18? dolls OR one for 14-16? dolls. (Thanks to My Doll’s Life for supplying the white tees so I could make the shirts).
- The event will run from November 16-27, 2012.
- If you are 13 and under you must have your parent’s permission to enter.
- We will only publish photos that are of good quality and appropriate for viewers of all ages.
- Again, photos MUST BE YOUR OWN – do not take someone else’s photo from somewhere else on the Internet and post it as your own. Doing so will get you banned from all future photo events on this site.
- By submitting your photo, you are granting DollDiaries.com permission to publish the photo along with your first name and the description you provide. We will never publish or share your email address or personal information. You are also granting us permission to use your photo on the DollDiaries Facebook page and/or YouTube channel.
Entries will appear below – please allow up to 24 hours for your photos to be posted and please take the time to leave positive comments others’ entries.