Some lucky souls have already received their American Girl catalogs for fall that have the pictures of all the new stuff. Unfortunately I am not one of those lucky souls – yet. Here are some scans of the new catalog that Claire found: http://s952.photobucket.com/albums/ae4/luvmytwins02/
My thoughts so far:
- Rebecca’s collection is just classy. The sofa -divine.
- I have to say I love Julie’s bike. The table is very appropriate for the time period.
- Chrissa’s snow gear is nice, too – but I really wish they would come out with another Chrissa book as my daughter has read the first two cover to cover already.
- The Bitty stuff is okay. Nothing really special.
- The holiday dress is nice but it’s not the best one to date.
- The new JLYs are all very cute and will be nice additions to the collection.
I’m sure I’ll have more to say once I see all of it on the web site.