American Girl is getting pretty good about sneak peeking their own things these days. Last night they posted a link to a sneak peek of their new Holiday Collection on Pinterest.
These items will be available on the website and in stores October 9, 2014.
I have mixed reactions to this release.
- I just love the Toy Soldier PJs for the Bitty Twin Boy, but the Ballerina PJs for Bitty Twin Girl (not shown) are just meh.
- The horse and carriage are beautiful but you know they will have a high price tag.
- The two holiday dresses are pretty – I like the blue one best – but I can’t say either one is a must have this year.
- Isabelle has a jewelry box to match her make up set now (use Karen’s instructions to make it yourself)
- I love the Western Wear outfit – definitely cute and it is almost like they made it for everyone who has Saige.
- The ski outfit and pjs are cute, but WHY so much PINK AG?
- I do like the Winter White outfit because I think it is a bit funky and has a lot of mix and match potential.
- Thank goodness the ice skating outfit is not pink. I like the ice blue and the detailing in the bodice is nice.
Of course, I will have to see the entire collection up close before I can really decide what we like and what we will pass on, but it does look like a good release overall.
What are your thoughts?