Happy Canada Day and Happy July 4th all in one week!! Whether your dolls are going to see fireworks, have a cookout, going to a parade, or just swimming at the pool, be patriotic about it!
THIS WEEK’S CHALLENGE: We have lots of patriotic crafts and fun planned all week. Show us a photo of your dolls with one of the completed projects!
ENTER your photo for my fourth challenge by sharing your photo on your favorite social media site (or your own blog):
- Post your photo on your own blog and link back to this post OR
- Post your photo to Instagram and use #campdolldiaries as your hashtag and tag us @alex17_dolldiaries or @dolldiaries OR
- Post your photo to our Facebook timeline – be sure to put #campdolldiaries in the caption OR
- Create a board on Pinterest for all your Camp Doll Diaries photos and use the #campdolldiaries hashtag OR
- If you do not have any of the above social media accounts already, just email us the photo at email@example.com and we will add it here (limit one per week).
Until next time, this is Natalie signing off. Click!
Photos from our readers. Also look on Instagram (#campdolldiaries), Pinterest, Facebook.com/dolldiaries and YouTube for other entries.
Juliet, Shayne, Lainie, Daisy, Samantha, McKenna, Nellie, Molly, Rebecca are lighting there way to the 4th of July with there lanterns. From Lilla
Here are my dolls Rachel and Hally showing some american spirit. The purse that Rachel is holding is the craft. From Emily
Mackenzee – “Lanie, the Mia twins and puppy Daisy celebrating the 4th. The banner in the background is a craft made from felt stars threaded on string.”
From Lindsey – Journey Girls Bella ( Merideth ) and Kelsey are the Jeep while Hearts 4 Hearts girl Dell is cheering , Madame Alexander Dollie and Me Alexis is riding her bike , and American Girl Julie is in the wagon with Pepper the dog and her new Josephina doll !