Saige, Claudia and Diamond spent all morning painting their pictures from Laura Kelly’s super fun doodles and now they have them hanging up to dry before they can do anything else with them.
In case you are wondering – if you look in the Baby Shower section in the craft store you can find mini clothes pins that are perfect for hanging your doll’s art!
THIS WEEK’S CHALLENGE: Show us your masterpiece! There will be lots of different crafting projects this week and we want to see your doll and one Camp Doll Diaries Week 4 project on display.
ENTER your photo for my fourth challenge by sharing your photo on your favorite social media site (or your own blog):
- Post your photo on your own blog and link back to this post OR
- Post your photo to Instagram and use #campdolldiaries as your hashtag and tag us @alex17_dolldiaries or @dolldiaries OR
- Post your photo to our Facebook timeline – be sure to put #campdolldiaries in the caption OR
- Create a board on Pinterest for all your Camp Doll Diaries photos and use the #campdolldiaries hashtag OR
- If you do not have any of the above social media accounts already, just email us the photo at email@example.com and we will add it here (limit one per week).
Until next time, this is Natalie signing off. Click!
Photos from our readers. Also look on Instagram (#campdolldiaries), Pinterest, Facebook.com/dolldiaries and YouTube for other entries.
From Julia – Saige is art journaling with her new art apron.
From Maggie – Lily and Marie-Grace settle down in the art room to draw some art for the camp’s art show at the end of the week.
From Grace – Here are my dolls Kit and Linda. Kit is drawing a scenery of camp and Linda is making a hot air balloon.
From Brooklyn – Mia and Delilah right after they finished their paintings.
From Rachel B.-Rebecca and dell want to know who’s picture is better. Dell thinks hers is better and Rebecca thinks hers is better. Which do you think?
From Kristen L.- Saige is showing her cabin’s artwork on display.
Elsie(a Life of Faith doll) loves to paint. She is painting two of the pictures, and later she painted another two.
My doll Elizabeth works on her pottery in her art studio. From Ella.
Maddie (LMM Artsy) is ready to paint! If only she can find the art supplies. From Dollsondablog.
My name is Monica- this is my Samantha doll showing off her newly completed drawings.
From Lubna – Up, Up and Away – Saige and Josefina inspect their hot air balloon before beginning to paint it.