My Studio Girl makes the cutest Travel Buddies Kits for stitching and creating felt fun. They are the perfect size for 18″ dolls and make great little friends.
While walking the floor at Toy Fair in NYC this February, I visited with My Studio Girl and fell in love with their adorable stitching kits. They sent me a couple to try out and I must say, stitching this doll sized suitcase travel buddies set was super fun and simple. I can’t wait to try a few of their other kits now. Even the packaging is super fun.
The directions are really well written and easy to understand with pictures too. I love the little stickers that are included to decorate the tin suitcase.
I think Isabelle loves her new little stuffed animal pet friends. The monkey and the little teddy are great for bedtime, playtime and all of the time. They are all so cute sleeping in this beautiful bed from A Queen’s Treasures.
And here she is when they all woke up, packed and ready to travel!
Ok – now shifting gears – Char here! When I saw Laura’s photos of the My Studio Girl kits (I somehow missed them at Toy Fair), I had to go get one of my own! So, I found the whole line at Michael’s and picked out the Monkey Travel Buddy set, too.
My finished set. These are so quick and easy to make that they would be fun to take on a car ride, save for a rainy day, or do as a birthday party activity with girls ages 7 or 8 and over.
My Madame Alexander Autumn Mist is going to a sleepover later on so she is getting her travel buddies ready to go with her.
Her monkey and bear pack up nicely in their portable little room and are ready to join Autumn for an adventure!
My Studio Girl sent us an extra Travel Buddies kit to give away to one lucky Doll Diaries reader. Would you like to win one?
How To Enter
- Visit the My Studio Girl website and take a look around. Leave a comment below telling us which of their sets look like they would be fun to make.
- Get bonus entries by letting your friends know about our giveaway. Get one extra entry for each of the following, but come back and leave a second comment telling us where you shared it:
- Post about it on your own blog, in a forum, tweet about it or share it with your friends on Facebook.
- Like us (or if you already do – share this) on Facebook – we are DollDiaries and Laura Kelly) – again, feel free to leave us a note on Facebook saying hello and that you are entering the giveaway.
- Follow us on Pinterest – Doll Diaries and Laura Kelly Designs
- Give us a shout out on Instagram – Doll Diaries and Laura Kelly Designs
- Tweet about the giveaway on Twitter – Doll Diaries and Laura Kelly Designs
- Leave your comment(s) no later than midnight April 27, 2014.
- Make sure your email address is right. We only use it to contact the winner and we will NEVER share it or publish it.
- You must be 13 or older to enter. If you are under 13, just ask your parent, grandparent, favorite aunt or uncle to enter for you!
- We will be using the “And the winner is” plugin to select one (1) winner at random.