UPDATED WITH A WINNER! Congratulations Mary. Please check your inbox.
Honestly, summer just can not get here fast enough! What’s new in the Camp Doll Diaries prep this week? Take a look.
Callie has been hard at work all weekend getting the Camp Doll Diaries hooded t-shirts ready and packed for the rest of the Camp Doll Diaries team.
Not only did Callie get the shirts made but she helped package the first set of Camp Doll Diaries iron ons that are now on sale in the Doll Diaries Etsy shop. YES, you just heard that correctly!! We have opened our own Etsy shop so you can buy the iron ons or t-shirts. Of course, you are more than welcome to download the camp logo, purchase the iron-on transfer paper and make your own souvenirs, but, if you would rather buy them ready to go, we have got you covered.
In celebration of our Etsy shop opening, we are going to do a super quick giveaway!
WHAT WE ARE GIVING AWAY:
One lucky reader will win a light pink Camp Doll Diaries t-shirt, a set of iron-on transfers and a surprise sweet treat for dolls from Natalie.
SO, HOW DO YOU WIN???
- Mandatory entry – leave a comment below letting us know what other items you would love to see in the Doll Diaries Etsy shop.
- Leave your comment(s) no later than midnight April 2, 2014.
- Make sure your email address is right. We only use it to contact the winner and we will NEVER share it or publish it.
- You must be 13 or older to enter. If you are under 13, just ask your parent, grandparent, favorite aunt or uncle to enter for you!
- This giveaway is open to all countries.
- We will be using the “And the winner is” plugin to select one (1) winner at random.