Is it really Monday already? We had so much fun over the weekend that I just didn’t want it to end. Before I get to that, a few things:
- I will be posting the winners of the September Reader Photo Contest later today.
- Be sure to enter the giveaway for the awesome Great Outdoors Wilderness Adventure set from The Queen’s Treasures
- More giveaways coming this week
- I added links to all the places you can find Doll Diaries online in the upper left hand corner of the site. What do you think? Is it easier to have them all there?
- I haven’t added Instagram to that bar yet, but if you are on Instagram, follow us – @DollDiaries and tag me so I can follow you back. We post a lot of photos on Instagram that never make it here. Plus, Natalie comments and posts on our account there a lot – usually while we are in the car on the way to swim practice.
I put together a quick collage of photos from our girls adventure from this past weekend. Megan, Natalie and I each took our best friend and the six of us went on an adventure. We did some shopping, eating and exploring in Washington DC to celebrate Megan’s birthday which is on the 26th.
From left to right, top to bottom:
- Our Instagram followers helped us pick Calista as the traveling companion for Natalie this weekend
- French fries served with a smile at Johnny Rockets
- Natalie’s BFF picked out Mr. Bumble at LUSH
- Calista and McKenna (belongs to Nat’s friend) had a little party of their own in the hotel room
- Then they got ready for the sleepover.
- McKenna was so tired that Calista could not get her to wake up
- We took a walk (a long walk) to the famous Georgetown Cupcake store and picked out some treats
- Calista was happy to see that I saved her one of my cupcakes (mine are gluten free so they were in their own box)
- And finally Calista posing in front of our hotel – The Mayflower
We had a great time, but now it’s back to work for everyone – including me as there is a ton of great scoop, event coverage and more that I want to get posted for you.