UPDATED WITH A WINNER! Congratulations Ella!! Please check your inbox.
We love our new dolls from Adora and are having a really fun time creating fashion for them. While the adorable Girl Scout outfits that they came in are awesome, there are times when being in uniform is not preferred. For times like that, we need a little fashion. Here is a simple way to bling up clothing that you already have in your stash using the Tulip brand Glam It Up Heat Setting Tool and Crystals.
It is so easy. You just turn on the heat setter and let it warm up for 10 seconds then hold it over the crystal on the clothing where you want it to be set.
It works fabulous on denim. I blinged these jeans for Mia in about fifteen minutes or so.
It looks like Mia wants to do some fashion design of her own!
Would you like to win a Tulip Heat Setting Tool and Bling It Up Crystals so you can add a little sparkle to your doll’s outfits and accessories?
How To Enter
- Leave a comment below telling us what your favorite embellishments are for adding a little something extra to your crafts or doll fashions.
- Get bonus entries by letting your friends know about our giveaway. Get one extra entry for each of the following, but come back and leave a second comment telling us where you shared it:
- Post about it on your own blog, in a forum, tweet about it or share it with your friends on Facebook.
- Like us (or if you already do – share this) on Facebook – we are DollDiaries and Laura Kelly) – again, feel free to leave us a note on Facebook saying hello and that you are entering the giveaway.
- Follow us on Pinterest – Doll Diaries and Laura Kelly Designs
- Give us a shout out on Instagram – Doll Diaries and Laura Kelly Designs
- Tweet about the giveaway on Twitter – Doll Diaries and Laura Kelly Designs
- Leave your comment(s) no later than midnight April 15, 2014.
- Make sure your email address is right. We only use it to contact the winner and we will NEVER share it or publish it.
- You must be 13 or older to enter. If you are under 13, just ask your parent, grandparent, favorite aunt or uncle to enter for you!
- We will be using the “And the winner is” plugin to select one (1) winner at random.
Happy Creating Doll Fashion,