UPDATED WITH A WINNER! Congratulations NINA!
Doesn’t that look like FUN!! Oh, my!! Just think of all the amazing things you could make for your dolls and yourself with all those goodies. This is the mega art supply prize that Laura Kelly is going to send to ONE lucky Doll Diaries reader. Creativity overload!
Here is what is in the mega art supply haul from Laura:
- 2 cups of a bright Laura Kelly button mix
- 12 Sheets of Craft Foam
- Westcott Kid Scissors
- Creative Hands 300 Piece Kit
- Mod Podge for Kids
- Crafters Pick Waterbase Glue
- Grosgrain Ribbon
- Embroidery Floss
- Me and My Peeps Button
How To Enter
- Leave a comment below telling us what you might do with all that creative goodness from Laura.
- Get bonus entries by letting your friends know about our giveaway. Get one extra entry for each of the following, but come back and leave a second comment telling us where you shared it:
- Post about it on your own blog, in a forum, tweet about it or share it with your friends on Facebook.
- Like us (or if you already do – share this) on Facebook – we are DollDiaries and Laura Kelly) – again, feel free to leave us a note on Facebook saying hello and that you are entering the giveaway.
- Follow us on Pinterest – Doll Diaries and Laura Kelly Designs
- Give us a shout out on Instagram – Doll Diaries and Laura Kelly Designs
- Tweet about the giveaway on Twitter – Doll Diaries and Laura Kelly Designs
- Leave your comment(s) no later than midnight June 30, 2013.
- Make sure your email address is right. We only use it to contact the winner and we will NEVER share it or publish it.
- You must be 13 or older to enter. If you are under 13, just ask your parent, grandparent, favorite aunt or uncle to enter for you!
- We will be using the “And the winner is” plugin to select one (1) winner at random.