UPDATED WITH WINNERS!! Congratulations to:
- Maddie – Heat of Tension
- Becky – Talent Show
- Sharry – Rock Flower Solo
- Shauna – Mary Had a Little Lamb
- KT – School Talent Show
I will be emailing the winners shortly! Thanks to all who entered! Be sure to visit the gallery of entries to see everyone’s creative work.
May is typically full of end of school year activities, recitals, talent shows, and the like so we have decided the theme for this month’s reader photo event will be “Lights, Camera, Dolls!!” So, what kind of photos are we looking for this month? Some ideas include photos of your dolls having a talent show, having a concert, putting on a play, performing in a dance recital or reading poetry. Be creative!
In Natalie’s photo you see Kit (in the black and white outfit from Favorite Friends) introducing Journey Girls Kyla who is getting ready to sing a solo.
The rest of the details:
- Everyone is invited to submit ONE entry per day using the guidelines above.
- ALL DOLLS are encouraged to enter – American Girl, Maplelea, Springfield, Ellowyne, Barbie, Tonner, Bitty Baby, and the list goes on! The more variety the better.
- We will draw 3 entries at random and 2 entries will be picked based on their creativity/excellence to receive an exclusive Doll Diaries Love t-shirt for 18″ dolls OR one for 14-16″ dolls. (Thanks to My Doll’s Life for supplying the white tees so I could make the shirts and the smaller tees I purchased from Mini Me Dolly Divas).
- The event will run from May 11-21, 2012.
- If you are 13 and under you must have your parent’s permission to enter.
- We will only publish photos that are of good quality and appropriate for viewers of all ages.
- Photos MUST BE YOUR OWN – do not take someone else’s photo from somewhere else on the Internet and post it as your own. Doing so will get you banned from all future photo events on this site.
- By submitting your photo, you are granting DollDiaries.com permission to publish the photo along with your first name and the description you provide. We will never publish or share your email address or personal information. You are also granting us permission to use your photo on the DollDiaries Facebook page and/or YouTube channel.
What are you waiting for? Fill out the entry form below:
When you are done, go to the May Photo Gallery to see all the entries (it may take up to 24 hours for entries to appear)! And as always, if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask.