UPDATED!! CONGRATULATIONS HOLLY – you are the winner of the Maplelea Doll!
Did you know there is a line of 18″ dolls specifically created to celebrate Canadian girls and their heritage? The Maplelea Girls are 5 fabulous dolls representing the different regions, cultural interests and hobbies of Canadian girls.
Maplelea Girls is one of our newest site sponsors and they would like to introduce more Canadian and American girls to their line of dolls. We are giving away the Maplelea doll of choice to ONE lucky Doll Diaries reader. Whether you are a Canadian girl doll collector or your American Girl dolls are ready for a new friend from up North, you will love the Maplelea dolls.
Let me introduce you to Taryn, Brianne, Jenna, Alexi and the newest Maplelea Girl, Léonie – a hockey playing girl from Quebec City. Each of the Maplelea dolls are crafted with care and their face mold is modeled after a real Canadian girl. The dolls come dressed in their meet outfit and come with a 64-page book/journal. The first half of the journal is “written” by the character with details on her history, family, likes and hobbies and the second half is blank, ready for your girl to tell her own story. They are the perfect gift for girls 6-12 who love dolls. They are not really meant to be “twin” or “just like me” dolls, rather “best friend dolls” that girls can really have fun with.
What We Are Giving Away
- The prize is one (1) Maplelea Girl Doll of the winner’s choice (as available from the Maplelea website).
How To Enter
- Go to the Maplelea Girls doll site and take a look around. Introduce yourself to all the dolls and come back here to leave a comment. In your comment, let us know which doll you or your daughter would most relate to and why – or which doll would be the best addition to your collection and why.
- Get a bonus entry if you let your friends online know about our giveaway – whether it is by posting about it on your own blog, posting the giveaway on a forum, giving a shout out on Twitter (we are @DollDiaries), become a fan of DollDiaries on Facebook or your favorite social media site – help us spread the word Maplelea dolls. Come back and leave a second comment telling us where you shared it.
- Leave your comment(s) no later than midnight December 4, 2009.
- You must use your real name and email address in the comment form below – don’t put your email address in the comment itself. If you don’t we can’t contact in the event that you win.
- If you are under 14, you need to get a parent’s permission to enter.
- We will be using Random.org to select one (1) winner.
I’d like to thank Maplelea.com again for sharing their product with us and for being a site sponsor for the next 6 months! I will also be doing a more detailed review on a Maplelea Girl doll in the next week or so.
We are lucky enough to be giving away, not one but TWO dolls right now at Doll Diaries, go check out the other giveaway for a custom My Twinn doll while you are here. Both dolls are wonderful gifts for girls ages 6-12.