Karen here and I have been having so much fun using Pluffy Sculpey Clay to create items for my dolls food and kitchen collections for Easter. Today I wanted to share a fun way to make an Easter Display Plate for your dolls Easter Eggs. To make your own you will need:
- White or pastel colored Pluffy Sculpey Clay
- Mini eggs from Micheal’s craft store
- A toothpick with an Easter design or a toothpick and two matching Easter stickers
- An oven safe baking sheet
- A work and bake mat or oven safe paper
- A craft clay knife
- A flower mold or shape the “plate” yourself into a 6 petal flower shape.
- A glue gun with glue
Step 1- Assemble all your supplies and preheat your oven
Step 2- Unwrap and work your pluffy clay into a ball and press into the mold. If you do not have a mold, make 7 equal small balls of clay and set them in a flower shape and press them gently together.
Step 3- Remove from the mold and trim away the excess.
Step 4- Press your eggs into the clay to make indents. Press your toothpick in the center. Remove them before you place your flower on the baking sheet. Bake to manufactures instructions. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
Step 5- Plug in your glue gun. Once your glue is heated up add a dab of glue to the center of the flower where you are going to place your toothpick. Insert your toothpick and allow to dry.
Step 6- Arrange your eggs and glue them into place. Allow to dry completely and then your egg dish is ready to display and play with.