UPDATED WITH A WINNER – Congratulations Briana! Please check your inbox.
As most of you know, I coached gymnastics for a long, long time (make that 25 years long!) and my daughter Megan was a gymnast from the time she could walk, so I have a bit of a soft spot for anything gymnastics – especially sparkly leotards! I used to love buying leotards for Megan and we still have quite a few of them, too. Anyhow, our friends at LilFliprz would like to give one of our lucky readers this beautiful silvery white and red practice leotard for 18″ dolls.
I think the thing I like most about the LilFliprz leotards is that they are inspired by the same leotards that the gymnasts are wearing day in and day out for practice and she has gorgeous long sleeved leotards too that are made to match a particular team’s leotard, too. I wish I would have known about her when Megan was younger – I know she’d love to have a leotard for the dolls that matches one of her old team leotards.
April is getting more comfortable with her beam skills now that she has warmed up and listened to her coach’s instructions!
WHAT WE ARE GIVING AWAY:
One (1) lucky winner will receive the LilFliprz gymnastics leotard for dolls that April is modeling in the photos above.
How To Enter
- Visit LilFliprz web site and take a look around. Then come back here and leave a comment letting us know which gymnastics leotard for dolls in her store is your favorite.
- Get bonus entries by letting your friends know about our giveaway. Get one extra entry for each of the following, but come back and leave a second comment telling us where you shared it:
- Leave your comment(s) no later than midnight December 15, 2013.
- Make sure your email address is right. We only use it to contact the winner and we will NEVER share it or publish it.
- You must be 13 or older to enter. If you are under 13, just ask your parent, grandparent, favorite aunt or uncle to enter for you!
- We will be using the “And the winner is” plugin to select one (1) winner at random.