UPDATED WITH WINNERS!! Congratulations to:
- Erika – Let’s Have a Picnic
- Madison – Butterfly Fairy
- Mimi – Beach Day
- Ava – Daisy Chains
- Claire – Packed and Ready to Go
Winners will be receiving an email shortly.
Gwen is ready to take some Snorkeling Lessons now that summer is here! The theme for June’s Reader Photo Event is “Hello Summer!” Take photos of your dolls doing all the fun things you do in the summer from going to the beach, riding rollercoasters, camping, catching fireflies – the works. And if it is not summer in your area of the world, think warm thoughts and show us what your dolls wish they were doing. Let’s get started!
The rest of the details:
- Everyone is invited to submit ONE entry per day using the guidelines above.
- ALL DOLLS are encouraged to enter – American Girl, Maplelea, Springfield, Ellowyne, Barbie, Tonner, Bitty Baby, Monster High, and the list goes on! The more variety the better.
- We will draw 3 entries at random and 2 entries will be picked based on their creativity/excellence to receive an exclusive Doll Diaries Love t-shirt for 18″ dolls OR one for 14-16″ dolls. (Thanks to My Doll’s Life for supplying the white tees so I could make the shirts and the smaller tees I purchased from Mini Me Dolly Divas).
- The event will run from June 9-24, 2012.
- If you are 13 and under you must have your parent’s permission to enter.
- We will only publish photos that are of good quality and appropriate for viewers of all ages.
- Photos MUST BE YOUR OWN – do not take someone else’s photo from somewhere else on the Internet and post it as your own. Doing so will get you banned from all future photo events on this site.
- By submitting your photo, you are granting DollDiaries.com permission to publish the photo along with your first name and the description you provide. We will never publish or share your email address or personal information. You are also granting us permission to use your photo on the DollDiaries Facebook page and/or YouTube channel.
What are you waiting for? Fill out the entry form below:
[gravityform id=8 name=Doll Diaries June Reader Photo Event]
When you are done, go to the June Photo Gallery Part 1 and Part 2 to see all the entries (it may take up to 24 hours for entries to appear)! And as always, if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask.