Back by popular demand – Throwback Thursdays – and better than ever. In order to make it easier for our fabulous community of doll enthusiasts of ALL ages to participate and enjoy Throwback Thursday even more, I am sharing the themes for the whole month with you!
This is a photo of retired GOTY Kailey and Nicki that we “rescued” a few years ago.
JANUARY THROWBACK THURSDAY THEMES
- January 8 – American Girl GOTY 2002 Lindsey
- January 15 – Retired baking accessories/furniture/outfits for ANY doll line. As long as it is retired it is fair game.
- January 22 – American Girl Kaya – since she has a small collection, you can submit photos of her collection even if it is not retired
- January 29 – Retired American Girl winter gear and accessories (modern, GOTY or historical)
HOW TO PARTICPATE
- Email your photo(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org (it must be your own photo – do not take photos from someone else’s site and submit them as your own)
- Be sure to put THROWBACK THURSDAY and the theme in your subject line (for example THROWBACK THURSDAY LINDSEY)
- Feel free to watermark your images while you are in Picmonkey (example: Photo by SusieQ for DollDiaries.com)
- Include a description of the doll, outfit, accessory in the photo and when it was available/retired (if you know it)
- By submitting your photos and content to Doll Diaries you are granting us permission to use them on our website and any of our associated social media accounts.
- We will do our best to include at least one photo from each person who submits Throwback photos each week.
Are you ready for a fun journey through doll history? Join in the fun!!