Isabelle is ready for Valentines Day. She has made her Valentines, signed them and even created some fancy gifts to give her new friends. We love DIY projects and personalized ones are the best!
To get started, you will need to download and print her free Mini Ballerina Valentines. (Download as a PDF file)
You will also need the following supplies:
- Glue Dots or other sticky adhesive
- Tissue Paper
- Toilet Paper or Paper Towel Tube
- Tiny Bags (Mine are from Canvas Corp)
- Decorative Paper
How to make the gifts…
- Cut out the Valentines and sign them.
- Cut the paper tube into 1-2 inch pieces.
- Cut decorative paper strips and adhere them to the tube pieces.
- Add tissue paper and attach the Valentine.
You can also add the Valentines to candy and small gift bags or whatever other creative surface you might think of.
I hope you and your dolls have a Valentines Day filled with love and friendship and lots of dancing.