Karen kicked off the month of March for us this morning with a St. Patrick’s Day craft for dolls and I will say that our March Reader Photo contest is going to be inspired by leprechauns, too, so to get us warmed up, here is are 8 fun Irish inspired Etsy finds for dolls.
From left to right, top to bottom:
1. Irish Tutus from the Little Tutu Shop
2. Irish Green Dress and Vest for 18″ dolls by JustSewGirl
3. Irish Heart English Blood Vintage Dress for Blythe by sleepforever
4. Irish Lass set for 5″ Berenguer dolls by alcarrico32
5. St. Patrick’s Day Sparkle Shamrock Socks by AuntBeesOldSewNSew
6. When Irish Eyes Are Smiling outfit for 18″ dolls by AccordingtoEmma
7. Failte Welcome Mat for Dolls Houses by GreenGypsies
8. Crocheted Shamrock Dress for 18″ dolls by OfftheHookbyLora
I hope you like green!! You will be seeing a lot of it this month. Personally, I love green and I love Ireland even more. As a matter of fact, I am getting very excited for my trip to Ireland later this month – it will just be a quick visit to see my Grandparents, but I can’t wait.