Oh. my. amazing!! I just got home from ToyFair 2012 in New York City and all I can say is WOW!
- I have never seen so many toys under one roof!
- I couldn’t believe the variety of toys there are on the market!
- I was overwhelmed by the friendliness of all the Doll Diaries sponsors and doll friends I met.
- There are some amazing new things coming in the doll world.
- I didn’t even make it to the Mattel or JAKKS Pacific showrooms. Oh, and I some how missed Battat, too.
- My feet have never hurt so bad in my life, but honestly I did not care one bit.
- I took enough photos and visited enough doll booths to keep you all busy reading for weeks – check back often or you will miss something good!
In the meantime, while I take a breath, start the washing machine and surprise my kids by picking them up from their activities, go to the Doll Diaries Facebook page and you can see some of the pictures I took at Toy Fair. And don’t forget you have two more days to enter the Virtual Valentine reader photo event and check out the gallery of entries, too!