It’s time for another reader photo contest! I just love the holidays and setting up scenes with the dolls is just too much fun. Chrissa, Alex and Saila are decorating the purple tree in the My Girls Dollhouse attic and Chrissa seems to be having issues with the garland today.
We want to see your dolls getting ready for the holidays, celebrating the holidays, wearing their holiday finest! The contest starts today and will go through December 21. Be sure to read all the entry details and start sending in those photos!
We will have prizes to give away! We will award mystery prizes to 5 different winners in the following categories:
- Best Overall Scene
- Best Use of a Doll Diaries Tutorial
- Best Photography
- Most Creative
- Just Because
The Doll Diaries staff will choose the winners.
To enter your photo READ CAREFULLY…
- Take a photo of your dolls in costume
- RESIZE your photos to 540 pixels wide (picmonkey.com makes this super easy!)
- Save your file as your first name and the date – for example – name-dec24.jpg
- Email your photo to TEAM@dolldiaries.com
- Put “DOLLIDAYS” in the subject line (I get a ton of email & this will make it easier to sort through)
- Make sure you include your name, a caption and a description your photos
The rest of the details:
- Everyone is invited to submit ONE entry per day using the guidelines above. The contest will run from December 7 – December 24, 2014.
- ALL DOLLS are encouraged to enter – American Girl, Maplelea, Springfield, Ellowyne, Barbie, Tonner, Bitty Baby, Monster High, and the list goes on! The more variety the better.
- If you are 13 and under you must have your parent’s permission to enter.
- We will only publish photos that are of good quality and appropriate for viewers of all ages.
- Again, photos MUST BE YOUR OWN – do not take someone else’s photo from somewhere else on the Internet and post it as your own. Doing so will get you banned from all future photo events on this site.
- By submitting your photo, you are granting DollDiaries.com permission to publish the photo along with your first name and the description you provide. We will never publish or share your email address or personal information. You are also granting us permission to use your photo on the DollDiaries Facebook page and/or YouTube channel.