This week we are honoring Rebecca’s Birthday with photos and a look back at her collection.
Madelon shared this winter photo of her Rebecca, she is such a pretty doll.
Such a sweet PWP outfit on Rebecca! Thank you Madelon for sending this photo in!
Here is a throwback to Rebecca when she was the Doll of the Week!
So much fun to celebrate this photogenic doll today!
She is still one of my most favorite mini dolls!
This is a photo of Faith(#25) on the top left wearing Rebecca’s Hanukkah
Dress(2009-14). Next to her, #34 is wearing Rebecca’s Pajamas(2009-15)
under Rebecca’s Robe and Slippers(2009-14). Brooklyn(#59) is wearing
Rebecca’s Movie Dress(2009-). On the bottom left Samantha is wearing
Rebecca’s Lace Dress(2011-15). Nellie is wearing Rebecca’s BeForever Meet
Outfit(2014-), which is missing the orginal shoes. Rebbeca is wearing her
school outfit(2009-15). #54 is wearing Rebecca’s original meet
outfit(2009-14) under Rebecca’s Winter Coat(2009-15).
Thank you to all of you who continue to send in photos for our Throwback Thursday posts! Happy Birthday Rebecca!
UPCOMING THROWBACK THURSDAY THEMES
- March 31- Rebecca’s Birthday (her birthday is April 4th) –Photos due 3/23
- April 7- Addy’s Birthday (her birthday is April 9th)- Photos due 3/30
- April 14- Spring Wear (Any doll dressed for spring, retired AG, Maplelea, Springfield, Barbie, H4H….)-Photos due 4/6
- April 21-Happy Birthday Felicity and Molly (April 21, 22) –Photos due 4/13
- April 28– Happy Birthday Julie (May 1st is her birthday so let’s celebrate now with fun photos!) –Photos due 4/20
- May 5- Furniture (send in photos of your dolls furniture collection) -Photos Due 4/27
- May 12- Doll Shoes (send in photos of your dolls shoes, or shoe collection) –Photos Due 5/4
- May 19- Happy Birthday Kit (send in photo of Kit as May 19th is her birthday!)-Photos Due 5/11
- May 26- Happy Birthday Samantha and Cecile (Samantha is May 26, Cecile is May 28)-Photos Due 4/18
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Email your photo(s) to email@example.com (it must be your own photo – do not take photos from someone else’s site and submit them as your own)
- Be sure to put THROWBACK THURSDAY and the theme in your subject line (for example THROWBACK THURSDAY ADDY)
- Please RE-SIZE your photos to no more than 600 pixels wide. Feel free to watermark yourimageswhile you are in Picmonkey (example: Photo by SusieQ for DollDiaries.com)
- Include a description of the doll, outfit, accessory in the photo and when it was available/retired (if you know it)
- By submitting your photos and content to Doll Diaries you are granting us permission to use them on our website and any of our associated social media accounts.
- We will do our best to include at least one photo from each person who submits Throwback photos each week